Thank you for choosing Parkway Optical Boutique!
We are excited to welcome you to our office soon. In order to make your first visit as smooth as possible, please carefully review the information below.
Before Your Visit:
Due to the ongoing pandemic, it is very important that you complete all new patient forms PRIOR to your arrival for your appointment.
Patient Portal: If you already have access to the patient portal, click here to log in and go to “My Health” to complete your Demographics and Health History. If you would like to request access to the portal, please call our office.
Download and Print: If you’d rather not use the patient portal, click here to download, fill out, and print the required new patient forms. Please also take a moment to review our office’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
What To Bring:
In order to avoid delays or the need to reschedule your appointment, please bring the following with you for your first visit:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Driver’s License or other Picture ID
- Completed Patient Paperwork (if you did not complete it on the portal)
- A Mask or Face Covering (masks with valves and clear plastic chin masks are prohibited)
- All patients will be screened prior to entering our office. No one will be allowed to enter with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- All patients will be required to wear masks or face coverings in the office. Masks with valves and Clear Plastic Chin Masks are prohibited.
- All patients have a maximum 5-minute grace period to arrive for an appointment.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we will not be permitting any individuals in the office more than 10 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, patient companions will be asked to wait in the car unless they are being seen for a surgical consult, there is a necessity for physical assistance, a language barrier, or power of attorney.
- A $35 same-day cancellation fee applies for appointments that are canceled or rescheduled the same day.
- A $50 no-call, no-show fee applies for missed appointments.